Image Posted on
No heavy lifting, at least with a c-section. I suppose you still need to give yourself some time after a vaginal delivery, but probably not as much. If you didn’t have a section, you could probably resume just about all your normal activities when you feel comfortable doing so, including sex. A lot of people suggest holding off until the six week mark.
So sorry fellas but sex is out of the question for a while.
- Economic Incentives for Cesarian Section (medicalizationofchildbirth.wordpress.com)
- Truths Behind Rising Cesarian Sections (medicalizationofchildbirth.wordpress.com)
- New Mothers – How To Reclaim Your Body With Yoga (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Daytona birthing center increases options for new mothers (news-journalonline.com)
- VIDEO: Husbands Get Electrocuted, Experience Pain of Childbirth (thehollywoodgossip.com)